Key Characteristic of LiFePO4
Unlike other batteries, LiFePO4 battery is environmental friendly, without overheated and explosion concern. Excellent cycle life and high C-rate discharge.
All products of LynoPower have passed United States UL certification. With unique features ofhigh C-rate discharge,multi-series & parallel-configuration, LynoPower can provide clients a variety of energy-and power-type battery cells, customize design battery packs, widely using in electric vehicles, electric boats, solar power and UPS applications.
Trend of the Future
Energy depletion and high oil prices has become the norm, electric vehicles to replace conventional petroleum vehicle trends already established; thus, LiFePO4 battery is highly demanded. LynoPower ‘s core technology is leading in battery business, has the advantage to become the world largest battery cell, pack and module supplier.
Advantages In R&D And Production
Environmental and Lower cost manufacturing process The Water base is adopted in Cell production No pollution and even cost saving rather than Organic Solvents base. Multi series and parallel configuration In coping with market demand in high power EV, we developed and fully supporting our client cell and modules with:
- Good consistency
- Multi series and parallel configuration
- Completely integrate with power module
Advanced Power management system With know how in key component and core battery management system, therefore, the best performance of the high power battery modules will be achieved. Well and sound R&D Team
- Well educated R&D Team in cell and module manufacturing.
- Well educated BMS Tem for supporting the battery module.
- Fully supporting in fast charge and high capacity
1. No pollution and no toxicity (SGS certified） 2. Pass the EU environmental criteria of secondary cells（RoHS solution） 3. With safety、stable in high degree environment（UL and CE certified） 4. No firing、no explosion as over-charging, heating, shortage or collision by external force 5. Small size, light weight, high energy density（more than 150mAh /g） 6. High power output performance（over 8C discharge rate） 7. Wide range working temperature range（-40℃〜80℃） 8. Long cycle life（over 2,000 full-cycle） 9. No memory effect 10. Short charging time（reach 80% capacity in 15 mins.）
Comparisons Among Major Secondary Cells
|Nominal Voltage (V)||2||1.2||1.2||3.7||3.7||3.2V|
|Highest Operating Temp. (°C)||75||40||40||65||50||80|
|Lowest Operating Temp. (°C)||-20||-20||-20||-20||-20||-20|
|Volumetric Energy Density (Wh/L)||100||150||250||430||400||400|
|Gravimetric Energy Density (Wh/Kg)||30||50||100||190||160||150|
|Cycle Life (times)||400||500||500||500~800||500~800||2000|
|Life Time (1 cycle/day)||1.5||2||2||2||2||5.5|
|Energy Efficiency (%)||60||75||70||90||80||95|
|Charging Time (h)||8||1.5||4||4||4||1.5|
|Self Discharge Rate (% per month)||-20||-30||-35||-10||-10||-1|
|Environmental friendliness||Lead pollution||Cadmium contamination||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Safety||Potential hazard of explosions||Fair||Fair||Potential hazard of explosions||Potential hazard of explosions||Excellent|